Currect Projects 22/23
The following projects are open and supported through 10,000 More Voices Initiative
Patient and client experience is recognised as a key element in the delivery of quality healthcare. In line with this, the Public Health Agency (PHA) is carrying out an extensive piece of work across all Health and Social Care Trusts (HSCTs), with the aim of introducing a more patient and client-focused approach to services and shaping future healthcare in Northern Ireland.
This is called 10,000 More Voices, it gives you an opportunity to highlight what is important to you, such as what you particularly liked or disliked about the experience and what matters to you.
We want to read accounts from patients, clients, families, carers and staff of your experiences in healthcare, so we can understand the impact this experience has had on you (or the person you care for).
Before completing one of our surveys read the Frequently Asked Questions included in the following link:
Share your story, shape our service
Please note as responses to our surveys are anonymous it will not be possible to follow up on any individual issues or specific incidents. If you have significant concerns or wish to make a complaint contact your local Trust complaints service, or visit NI Direct. If you would like independent support you may wish to contact the Patient and Client Council (PCC).
The Patient and Client Council (PCC) acts as an independent voice for the public within health and social care. Their Client Support Service can provide a confidential space to obtain advice, information and assistance on making a compliment, complaint or concern, or on achieving resolution.
The service is here to:
- Assist with communications;
- Give you information on processes such as how to complain and who to complain to;
- Advocate to ensure you are responded to and achieve resolution where possible;
- Escalate issues and signpost within statutory frameworks;
- Work with health and social care organisations to improve services as a result of your concern;
- Provide a listening ear, support and guidance on physical, emotional and social health and wellbeing with onward referral when necessary.
For further information please contact the PCC on our Freephone Telephone Number: 0800 917 0222 or Email email@example.com